“The Households of Strength Seminar”
featuring Gregg Harris father, pastor, conference speaker & author.
“Do Hard Things Together With Family & Friends” Don’t Miss this vital message filled with encouragement and direction for your family! Register ASAP. Recruit good friends to attend the seminar & share the vision with you!
Date: April 15th (7-10:00 p.m.) 16th (8:30-5:30 p.m.)
Pricing: Early Bird Special March 26 $30 / person
Pre-Reg ends April 1 – $35 / person
Standard ends April 15 – $40 / person
For groups of 10 or more take 10% off total fee.
No one is ever turned away for lack of funds.
How to Register:
Friday 7 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
· The New Mayflower: Living In a World With No Continents to Which We Can Flee
· The Seasons of a Life Well Lived: Growing Stronger Together Over Time
Saturday 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
· How to Stay Engaged With the One You Marry (for singles as well as couples)
· What Do You Have In Your House?: A Historical Overview of the Household
· Special Session: This hour is reserved for a guest speaker (e.g. Michael Farris, Eric Stasak, Nancy Pearcey, etc., or my own sons, Joshua, Joel, Alex or Brett Harris. Otherwise, I will present a special topic of my own)
· 12 to 1:00 P.M. Lunch Break
· Home Schooling: Delight-Directed Study All the Way Through High School
· Family Business: Doing Well for Yourself by Doing Good for Others
· The Household Embassy: Using Family-style Evangelism & Hospitality to Make A Little History in Your Own Home
Why should you attend The Households of Strength Seminar?
Because God will use it to change the course of your life for the better.
God’s will for your family-household is so good and so wise, all you have to do is see it and you will want to live it. Eight fast-paced sessions, full of humor and insight, have been designed to turn your family back to the goodness and wisdom of God’s plan.
If you and your family are drifting through this time of rapid technological and cultural transformation without the firm biblical convictions that serve as an anchor for your souls, you are likely to lose your marriage, lose your kids and lose your way of life to forces beyond your control. It’s that serious.
But God has provided a New Mayflower by which you can not only survive, but thrive. It is your household managed in the light of God’s Word. If you trust God enough to actually obey Him, you are His ambassadors, and your household will shine as a light in the midst of the darkness as an embassy of His kingdom.